Kingsparo Exchange

Kabir Comes to His Room Zara Nikka Sees Him


At night, Kabir comes to his room. Zara sees him tensed and gives him water, he thanks her and says why did father call you? Kabir says he wanted to ask about something about project. Zara says what happened with investor Imran brought?

Kabir says that investor.. his thinking is so small, he said that if he invest in my project then there will no return, not even interest, I dont understand why people dont understand that interest on money is not legal, if I had my own money then I would have invested it all. 

Zara says I have money, that too 1crore rupees, we can use that. Kabir stares at her and moves away. He goes to wash his face, Zara looks on. He says can I ask you something? she nods. Kabir says if I ask something from you, will you give it? Zara says whats mine is yours too.

Do you literally have relationship, marriage problem & need to return your lost love back. Bring peace, love and happiness in your marriage. Marriage spells. Love spells. Click Here Now for a solution
Follow Us On: Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Telegram | Google News! and Win N10000 Weekly.
News Tips & Advert: Send them to Kingsparo via Whatsapp (070 671 530 56)



5/Post a Comment/Comments

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post